Tuesday, September 04, 2007

hmmm. lets start from last friday ?

friday 310907

teachers day celebration. got this walk-run marathon ? 3.2km.
die die die. ran with jasmine. still the same pace as b4 :D
after that was some concert. not reali tt bored la.
pri sko frens ask me tu go back pri sko. lols. look for some teachers.
they still rmb me ! even my p2 form teacher. omg omg.
glen they all was waiting outside sko for me ?
they wanna go ps watch movie. so faster chiong back home bath n stuff.
went tu the cathay tu watch dead silence with gwen angeline glen timothy n ryan.
dunno where tu go after that. all left except glen n me.
mrt tu kovan tu play pool. spencer not there.
tt si pubor dont let us in. !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!
oh ya ! saw MY CRAZEE SISTER RUSYDI ;)))))) and desmond. lols.
glen went off n i went tu compass tu meet darling after that.
had dinner n went home. thats all for today ?

saturday 010907
went tu sentosa with siti mr billy colin jackie daniel wei hua
huzaifah edmund py bryan and qun liang
sad thing is. carina suhailah n chen ning couldnt join us =(
i was fucking noisy on the way there.
billy was lyk. can get this gal away ? as far as yoo could. lols.
i keep screaming in the mrt. n laugh lyk no body business.
they were all so paisae . alot of ppl was staring at me ? LOLS.
billy say i fierce. LOLS. n billy made sushi for us ! quite nice la.
on the way tu sentosa. in the some kind of mini train la. saw alan lim =/
played volley ball. each time i hit i will scream. veri veri fun =D
erika came n join us around 5 or 6 plus ? my hand damn damn sore .
leave there around 8 ? went tu vivo tu have dinner. siti left first.
den erika. mrt home after that. fun fun fun =)


billy perm his hair !

siti n me =)

heh xD
(hope ah dear dun mind )

siti n me again

=))))))))))))))

the guys playing volley ball

py n me

monday 030907
my father cooked curry chicken today ! DELICIOUS.
but not spicy enuff. cuz my sis n mother cnnt tahan tuu spicy. sadded.
went tu tampines mall n watch 881 agaih with mother sis n maid.
i finish the whole of large pop corn. my sis ate abit. was fucking full la.
walk around. my mother gotta go work soon. n my sis wanna eat.
most of the shop were close oreadi. she's lyk showing this fucking attitude.
my mother was trying tu please her la. wth. everytime go out with her ar.
piang. my mother oways say. happy happy come out dulan dulan go home.
bus home after that. couldnt sleep until 3am plus. i'm reali missing him lyk crazee.
rahhhhh. whatever whatever whatever.


tuesday 040907
meet jojo jasmine at compass. ate at kfc.
did rounding again. slack awhile n went jojo hse.
my freaking mouse is not working. so onli get tu update my blog onli till now.
yea yea. currently at jojo hse. sian sian sian. theres dance tml !
went down jojo hse tu eat. reach home around 11.45 ?
quarreled with my father again. rahhhhhhh.
quite a long post eh ? thanks for reading till here. =D
oh ya. photos ! taken on last sunday monday n today !

today






look at my fringe colour !wahhahaas

i lyk ~

jojo n meeeeeeeee


i love her can ? cannnnnnnnnnnnnn



last sunday. on the way tu bugis

my fringe ! got colour le ! LOLS.

mummy n me





mine

jasmine

jojo


my two beloved =)

slacking at starbucks again =D



oh n one last photo !


the top one is for miss zu.
den mr michael , miss huang n mr billy.
HAPPY belated TEACHERS DAY.


boy, i really really miss yoo. where are yoo ?
i need yoo real badly. i juz wanna hold yoo tightly in my arms n never let go.
why are yoo oways not there for me when i reali needed yoo ?
i'm going insane soon. plz. stay by my side always.
thanks for teaching me how tu cry again.
i love yoo.

No comments: