Tuesday, August 28, 2007

sunday260807
went tu tampines with mother n sis. walk around n had our lunch there.
den went jojo hse after that. play audition while waiting for them tu get ready.
town after that. watch 881. nice show. quite touching. went over tu fareast after that.
couldnt decide which colour cardigan tu buy. so bought 2 - red n white.
slack awhile n xiao an n his fren name ah beng came tu meet us.
pool at cuppage after that. i keep laughing la. xiao an even ask me.
eh u today forgot eat medincine ar ? lols. went home after that as nxt day got sko.
reach home around 11plus n my father oso juz reach home. so nv kana scolded =p
will upload photos once i get them.


monday270806
skipped sko today. was tuu tired n my throat dont feel well.
then something happen at home..........................zzz
went tu bugis after that with jojo n jasmine. the 3 Js again =)
jasmine n i bought a bag n jojo bought a clutch tt look likes pencil case ? LOLS.
starbucks at ps after that. i'm broke ! had a good time there talking.
for lyk 2 - 3 hrs ? i need tu go off early la. called my mum on the way home.
she playing mahjong at fren hse. went tu find her.
they play mahjong veri quiet one sia.
not lyk us. shout here n there. LOLS. my mother say cuz we aunties liao .
n they play veri fast oso. omg. see them play veri fun sia.
my mother was hungry after that. wanted tu go 401 tu eat.
bus or cab ? was standing in the middle or the road thinking -.-
den my mother called my sis n ask whether she hungry anot.
my sis took so long tu decide whether we take away for her or she follow us. ---.---
while walking home tu fetch my sis theirs some hooligans behind shouting away.
one of the guy keep calling. xiao jie xiao jie. my mum look behind.
n a guy said. auntie not me call de. dont look at me.
they are making alot of noise laaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
at last went over tu puggol tu eat. n of cuz. quarrel with sis again.
standard wan. we go where do what sure quarrel. ate till bloody full.
reach home n feel lyk puking. my father was in a bad mood ? lols. tired.


tuesday280807

[edited]
din go sko again. got no voice. n throat got worse.
went tu see doctor with mother. after that walk around n wait for my sis n maid.
wanted tu eat sakura. but i feel lyk eating food court. go went up.
i had 2 bowls of fried fish soup . got share with my sis la.
damn full after that. bought some stuff n went home.
freaking boredddddddd. i couldnt stop coughing after i ate the medicine.

No comments: