Wednesday, August 15, 2007

dance was fun today. i love it.
got back my maths test. 10/30 . at least i din get 1 or 2 marks. =x
had a literature test today which i'm not aware of it.
i noe i'm gonna fail it. sko was boring today.
jojo got detention after sko. i wanna go home as i'm not feeling very well.
told jojo that if she can get me a chinese foolscap i'll accompany her.
so her went around canteen tu borrow foolscap. was so funny.
melissa and me was laughing. at last kumar came tu find jojo.
cuz her teacher was looking for her.
kumar manage tu borrow some foolscap from a sec one guy.
thanks =) i need the chinese foolscap tu do my chinese hmwk la.
i'm a good girl kay. so accompany jojo go detention.
kumar, joelin, haidah n syafikah was there tuu. chat a little.
kumar is a funny guy la. can always make ppl laugh.
and i onli manage tu finish one chinese question. -.-
after that i wanted tu go home. but jojo keep pulling me.
dun let me go up lrt platform. so play around there.
did some silly dance and ' fought ' with jojo.
i was crazee la. jojo n me ' attacked ' kumar. LOLS.
i miss lyk 6 or 7 lrt ? jojo bus come i pull her. my lrt come she pull me.
we were lyk 2 siao charbo. my hair was messy.
finally her bus n my lrt came at the same time.
finally can go home. !@#$%^&*()&^%$#@!

No comments: