Thursday, August 16, 2007


me, girlfriend , emma, siti , sweetheart
ROAR. I WANNA GO !! I WANNA GO !!!
TU WATCH THE KING AND I MUSICAL AT THE ESPLANADE.
NOT FAIR NOT FAIR !!!!!!!!!

THE BLOODY LADY TOLD ME JUZ NOW THAT
NO MORE SEATS LEFT SO CANT GO !!

AND NOW, SWEETHEART JUZ CALLED ME AND SAY THERES 2 MORE SEATS !
URGHHHHHHH.
I WANNA JOIN SWEETHEART GIRLFRIEND THEY ALL SO BADLY !

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!
sweetheart called me first and said theres s
eats left. no mood tu go.
wanna chat with him* n my school skirt. i juz wash it.
and sweetheart called me again.

ask me tu go ...... den girlfriend take over the phone n ask me tu go tuu.
ask me chiong cab down tu sko. but..its abit tuu late le.
den erika took over the phone.

saying that : we all here wan yoo tu go leh.

i'm so touched kay. though it may mean nth tu yoo guys.
and by saying this. i wanna go even more badly =(((((((((
carina chen ning emma erika siti girlfriend and sweetheart all goin. onli me nv go =(
hiax. nvm. yoo guys go have fun watching kay. miss me ;) lols.
urgh. i still feel lyk goingggggggggggggggggggg !!! okok. i'll stop it.


lesson today was alright. and recess.
settle some stuff with wei boon again. that sec 1 guy.
heard that at DnT block melissa was making alot of noise.
and wei boon said wanna tio her bcuz of that. it makes me laugh ok. LOLS.
xin yi, a sec 1 gal said that she heard wei boon say wan tio her.
den wei boon say he nv say at all. den another malay guy heard it tuu.
at first he was lyk. ya i heard him saying. ask him again. he say no. wtf ?

after the bell ring we still talking there. den a tcher came n ' scold' us.
so went back class. and FUCKING GLEN SPIT SALIVA DOWN. kana my hand abit.
i was damn fucking pisssssssssssssssssssss i tell yoo.
plz b glad that i went up tu him n push him only. and wipe my hand on his shirt.
was in a very very very very very very foul mood after that.
cursing and swearing in class. was reali damn fucking piss at him.

went tu toilet and wash my hand.
came back my class was doing some relaxing thingy.
mr michael told us tu use the fleshy past of our palm
n place it under our eyes tu relax.
yea. and i did. but stupid class of glen beside us was making so damn lots of noise.
dragging of chairs n table. and those noise was lyk so irritating.

and this added on tu my oreadi veri veri veri veri veri veri foul mood.
reali couldnt stand it anymore. and shouted :
WA LAO EH. THINK YOUR HOUSE AR. CCB.
urgh ! felt abit better when lesson started.

i even volunteer tu do a question on the board xD
english lesson after that. show n tell. rachel eugenia n shili drew our class gals.
all in sticks. LOLS. took a photo of it. will post it once i got the picture.
after that was info skills. stayed in class n had a ' bonding session'
was bascially chatting with the class la. my mood got better =)
after sko got that problem settled.
went tu compass with melissa n jojo tu meet jasmine.
her ear infection still haven ok. ate n went tu skcc tu slack.

went home after that. and tml is e-learning day !
means no school. but need tu face the com for lyk few hours STUDYING online.
urgh. whatever it is. i'm goin tu have my dinner now. tatas.

No comments: