Tuesday, August 21, 2007

see, i'm so bored that i blog so often. almost every day ?
first period nyaa. did sucide run and some games. all involve running.
wasnt feeling well after nyaa. felt dizzy n wanna puke.
rest in class. i get dizzy once my head is off the table.
so i was resting for the whole of sci lesson. felt better after maths.
n it was pe after tt. played badminton again ! this time payed with erika in the hall.
she's a ex badminton player tuu ! use tu b a badinton freak when i was p6 ?
played badminton EVERYDAY during the dec holidays with kenneth they all.
we can reali play for few hours without stopping. feel so great after that.
back tu sko. after recess was home econ. i din noe got test today.
i think i'm gonna fail it. after doing the test we were all lyk chatting away.
for tt whole period.
after sko went cp with melissa jasmine n jojo. went tu skcc tu slack after eating.
some guys were playing basketball there. the ball suddenly fly tu me. chua sai sia.
kana me hand la. is pain de lor. slack till 6plus. went home after that.
saw my father using comp. went tu the window n shouted BOO ! at him.
went in the house and.
me: -.- not fun de. u nv chua tio wan.
father: i chua tio oso dun wan tell yoo leh.
me: sua lor.
father: eat oreadi anot ?
me: i got or haven eat dun wan tell yoo leh. =P
ahahahas. i noe its not funny la. but...whatever !

No comments: