Saturday, August 18, 2007

E-LEARNING DAY SUCKSSSSSSSSSS !!!
THE WEBSITE DAMN FUCKING LAG N LOAD SUPER LONG.
AND IT TOOK DUNNO HOW LONG JUZ TU SUBMIT YOUR WORK.
TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND ELECTRICITY . TOTAL CRAP.
i would rather go tu sko n see teacher. there goes my friday. rottng at home.

today 180807
woke up around 11. ate a few buns. watch tv.
was raining. felt abit cold. sian.
had a funny conver with my mum.
me: mummy ar. i wan siao liao la.
mum: go mental hospital la.
me: . . . -.-
mum: y wan siao leh ? what happen ? fall out of love ar ?
me: no la. u think tuu much le. siao de is yoo la.
ahahas. after awhile darling jio me out.
go esplanade see fireworks. but my mother dun let me get out of house.
URGH. so that means gonna rot at home again. i pleaded her veri long la.
juz keep saying cnnt cnnt. FINE FINE. WHATEVER. i'll juz stay at home.
haix. spending a saturday without my loved ones. i'm going crazeeeeeeeeeeee.
suddenly felt lonely. i dun get along with my sis n maid.
both parents goin tu work. i onli got computer. stead not here with me.
i'll juz watch tv and tv watch me . or stare at comp n comp stare at me.
i got no life. rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.



its our 2nd month again tml.
hope that u have time with me.
or even rmb that its our 2nd month.
iloveyoo, be there for me.

No comments: