Wednesday, August 22, 2007


aerobics dance in the morning today. change alot of steps. n i think its more fun now.
1st lesson was i.t did this animation. though not reali nice
but its my first time doing it la.
of cuz with alot of help from mr james n calvin. thanks guys !
rahhhh. had a short video of it. but cnnt post it up. nvm...sian.
and i got no enough time tu find a nicer picture la. ROAR !
after that was sci. mr lee came up tu the com lab tu fetch us la.
cuz we oways drag time when walking back tu class. when reaching class le
alot of ppl went tu toilet without asking for permission.
mr lee was veri angry. all sat outside class. the class onli left with 12 people ? lols.
all tio discipline book. after recess was literature den maths.
mr michael was so angry when he read the discipline book.
he bang the table with his fist few times. was freaking loud n scary.
i was so freak out la. he shouted so bloody loud oso. den change sitting arrangement.
onli a few kana la. now hansel is sitting beside siti. 3 table joined tgt.
and siti wan me tu say this in my blog
: SHE'S STUCK BETWEEN 2 PHYCHO (hansel and me)
ahahas. chinese last two periods. was not so boring today.
had some jokes in between n dee siao teacher.
after sko miss zu wanted tu see melissa jojo n me.
talk bout that emily thingy. miss zu ask me go find emily after awhile.
she was walking out of sko. i went tu chase her -.-
had a long talk about it. then say till parents there.
i couldn't control my emotion once i think about my family stuff.
i was telling myself. plz. its not the time tu cry. stop crying.
i cried a little onli okay. =x went tu find jasmine n jaron at compass after that.
jackie n jillson came tu find us. slack awhile after that and went home.

No comments: