Wednesday, August 08, 2007


the 3 retards.

i look so happy la.






those are photos taken ytd.
woke up around 5.30am ? need to reach school by 6.30am.
ken n some guy was standing outside school.
i din noe it was him unil he called me name.
lols. even took me few seconds to recognise his voice. was quite dark la.
change tu our costume n did our make up. went back class tu take attendance.
some ppl say i look lyk doll with my thick thick blusher. what tu do.
stage make up. this time not as thick as last time. last time de... scary ~
did few round of the dance. den energy pass. den it was our turn. so fast la.
cnnt really feel energy. but miss zu say it was good. lols.
went to plaza after that. ate at foodcourt. and it was my first time tt i couldnt
finish my food. LOLS. i usually eat alot. went 124 to slack. =D
had been a long tym since i went there. jasmine jojo n me was tired la.
all wanna go home slp. went back tu plaza. bought bubble teas.
accompany jojo tu wait for her dad come fetch her. went home after that.

No comments: