Thursday, September 27, 2007

tuesday 250907
no more nyaa . finally . cant reali rmb what happen in sko.
onli noe that bullying colin in class had become my daily routine. LOL.
n home econ lesson. cooked nasi briyani. not bad la. hahas.
i'm quite clumsy at times la. but suhailah was there tu help me. thanks girlfriend ! ily!
make up lesson for bout 30mins. went home straight after that.
went tu jasmine hse around 6plus. meet jojo n takeaway kfc.
meet mel.y n benny below her block. the candles at plaza was lyk sold out can.
got lyk onli 3 packet with us. bought sparkles tuu.
luckily benny have 20 over packet of candles. he save the day ! LOL.
went tu mel.y block carpark. ate, play, crap and laugh.
jonathan n his fren came around 9plus ? was sooooo funny ok
andy kor n jonathan was lyk so afraid of me. i was threatening them with candle n fire.
i was lyk touching those hot hot wax . they all say i'm a sicko.
i started doing this since p5 or p6 ? FUN OK. touching hot hot wax. SHIOK !
i was veri high . screaming here n there. jojo dad fetched us home. =)
reach home around 11 ? tired day. but fun ! oh ! the moon is nice tuu.
will upload photos once i got them. tatas !


wednesday 260907
my maid wake me up at 6.30 instead on 9. rahhhhhhhh.
i.t teacher change le. he very good can. help me do everything. LOL.
he is very friendly tuu. got back my spelling for chinese.
97 1/2 ! one freaking word wrong ! i copied the word wrongly.
so i learn the wrong thing. if not can get full marks lor !
wth wth ! i studied very hard for this spelling okay ! ROARRRRRRRRRR.
though i got the highest marks in class i'm not happy ok.
after sko went plaza takeaway kfc. went mel.t hse. i love her house !!!!
got balcony ! on man ! i noe i'm being veri what what but..whatever !
read that book that miss huang intro tu me. the view outside from the balcony was nice.
can see so many buildings. the traffic n the sky. n STARS ! though onli got few.
reading a book at the balcony. listening tu songs. watch the stars.
enjoying the breeze oso. what is lacking is a cup of nice coffee. it would b perfect with it !
my eyes had been very dry these few days due tu my contact lenses. rahhh !
cab home with jasmine around 9plus. my father did not scold me !
oh man. my father n mother is different now. mother is now stricter than my father.
o.o ? werid. but nvm. i still love them. =D


thursday 270907
heavy down pour this morning once i step out of house. damn suay.
n strong strong wind. had a hard time walking tu the lrt la.
when i finally reach below the lrt i'm lyk half drenched. ( i DID use an umbrella )
then suddenly another strong wind come again. n BLAH !!
my back n my skirt are lyk totally wet. plus my shoe ! wth wth wth !
drenched from head tu toe. phone my maid n expect her tu ask me go home or smth.
but she started saying then ? so ? after i told her i'm totally wet.
fucking piss. so called jojo. her dad driving her tu sko.
n my kind kind jasmine said she will come fetch me tu sko. =D
lrt tu her house there n waited for her. saw selvi ! ( the security guard in our sko )
selvi : no umbrella ar ?
me : got.
selvi : then what yoo doing here ?
me: waiting for fren.
selvi : ( point tu her wrist ) what time already ? 7.30 already still dun wan go sko.
me: i waiting for fren la. go away go away.
selvi : ( walk away )
LOL. was abit shock la.
went back tu class once i reach sko. many ppl was wet tuu.
was walking around in class bare footed. the feeling is lyk at home can. hahas.
music lesson. went tu music room bare footed also. very fun kay ! LOL !
the weather so perfect for sleeping. went for recess wearing my shoe only.
after that was maths lesson. suddenly very high liddat.
started hoping around class picking up litter. LOL !
chen ning say i'm lyk a little girl hoping around at home. hahahahahhas.
its ok tu b childish la xDDDDD but not every time.
after sko got extra maths lesson again. decided tu attend as my maths is lyk
!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@! did not attend any maths extra lesson last semester at all.
went tu compass with jojo n jasmine after that. ate n read tt SPI book.
and play arm wrestling with mel.y n benny. ahahahas.
cant stand the 2 lovebirds la ! benny keep doing those
' sweet sweet ' stuff infront of me
till i wan whack him. lol. told a few ghost stories. hahas.
lrt home with jasmine around 6plus after that.
exams are juz next wednesday. i'm so not prepared for it !



[this is specially for yoo* hope u read it]
i'm not as happy as what yoo think.
n i think we both made the right choice.
we rarely have time for each other.
we got our own life n friends. we both love n care for each other.
i did this because i think its for our own good.
i noe theres alot of girls that would b a better girlfriend. more suitable for yoo.
i dont wanna b selfish n hold on tuu yoo so tightly. i noe yoo are busy.
those 20 days when yoo were mia-ing.....
every day i spent missing yoo terribly. was so scare tt smth had happened tu yoo.
i always tell my fren i want tu give up.
but deep inside... i'm holding on, but sad thing is, u dont know.
finally had the courage tu let go of yoo.
it was hard, very... loving yoo wasnt easy.
n now we both gotta move on. let our past be a beautiful nightmare. =)
plz do not blame yourself for anything. i noe u would.
and not always a apology would work. i had nvr blamed yoo for anything before.
and yoo would not b erase from my memory. yea, i mean it.
always stay happy. i'll b here if u need someone tu talk tu.
and lastly, dont smoke so much ok ?
i still, and will care for yoo.

No comments: