Sunday, November 18, 2007

hoho. finally a day off on saturday !
went town with jasmine jojo mel.y and benny .
wore tt pair of heels tt bought damn long ago.
n guess what. below tt thingy came off la. wtf ?
so went around fareast looking for another pair of heels.
bought some kinda red heels. den settled at han's for lunch.
mel.t came after tt. there's this dance competition there. din get tu see . rah .
den walk tu wisma after that. got this guy giving out pads la.
is inside a red box. den i was lyk. i dont need this now. lols.
den i came up with this crazee idea tu give tu some guys tt walk pass us.
den i saw this guy giviing out flyers. i took it n say. : nah. we exchange.
he was lyk. : nonono ! LOL. ahahahhahas.
was walking around waving those pads on my hand. LOL.
walk pass this 2 big group of guys n started shouting.
: EXCUSE ME ! PADS ANYONE ?
ppl was staring at me. laugh my ass off. jojo n jasmine was lyk. i dunno her.
finally reach wisma. went tu find kah fei ! my work fren.
he kena transfer tu wisma there. sell hokkaiddo ice cream. RAH !
pass him those pads. he open up and give tt wth face. ahahahas.
so chatted for awhile. den walk tu cine. mel.t was hungry .
mel.y n benny left after awhile .
long john silver was full. burger king oso. dunno where tu go.
so i suggested starbucks ! clarke quay de starbucks.
they all agree. so mrt there lor. end up din order any food from starbucks.
went walking around . dunno where tu have our dinner. rahh.
my feet was hurting lyk hell. SERIOUSLY fucking pain la.
we juz cant decide what tu eat la. den i suggested tu go tu the opposite side.
those restaurant and cafe there. end up walk one whole big round.
n went back central -.- still cant deicde what tu eat la.
finally went tu food court after lyk 40mins ? or more ?
lols. my leg hurts so much tt i couldnt walk anymore.
so mel.t went tu buy for me. shared with her katsu curry bento.
nice =D omg. nowadays we are always eating jap food.
n my kind kind ganlaopo exchange heels with me. felt ABIT better.
went outside there tu slack. yea, the river there.
bought ice cream. rahhh. den damn lots of stuff happen.
my wallet almost drop into the river ! n we spilled our ice cream.
i spilled mine all over mel.t heels n my leg. omg.
and got this angmo sitting not more den 1metre from us. with one of his fren.
he cant stop staring at us can. nabei. so i gave him a retarded smile.
he juz continue staring at us la ! wa piang. every few seconds turn turn turn.
den stare stare stare. dunno what tt si angmo wan la.
when we left. he even followed us ! dunno what he pointed at us.
or he juz point at us. den jojo dad came tu drive us home .
he wave tu us when we got in the car. EEEEEEEEEEEEE. stupid mad guy.
gonna dig out your eyeballs if u stare at us again ! ROAR !
reached home. father fren was here. juz keep saying i had grown up liao.
pretty liao. blah blah blah. lols. den this uncle say.
y u so pretty ? ( in chinese )
den i was lyk. . ' .. . '
den he said. my son oso handsome leh.
me : what are yoo trying tu say ? lols.
den they went laughing. -------------.-------------
i think tts all for today. work tml at 12pm !
gotta wake up early. so off tu slp now ? or audition ?
oh. n photos !

on the way. in mrt.

mel.y jojo me jasmine

look at jasmine colourful hair man ! lols.

at han's eating.

mel.t my ganlaopo ! love her !


i lyk this pic ! i dunno y. yea. the top one.


zi lian zi lian zi lian



baobei !

qingaide !

mummy !

starbucks !

juz came out of cheers n jojo juz pulled me . haven even keep my wallet ! LOL.


yeah, highlighted my hair red. n thinned it. but it became short !
n now my hair not as flat as before. rah ! gonna reborn it again !
after getting my pay. lols. n i juz cant stop snapping away la.
so a few pics of my hair !






No comments: