Thursday, November 29, 2007

monday 261107
woke up at around 10plus ? mum woke me up smacking my ass again -.-
went tu collect my mum n sis passport .
cab there with my mum sis n maid. was damn hungry man.
rahhhh. guess what. need tu wait lyk after 500+ ppl la.
soooooo many ppl there today . so went cafeteria tu have smth first .
mee goreng with ice coffee. LOL. n without fail . sure quarrel with my sis .
fker cb. was thinking bout some stuff . den suddenly slam my fone on the table.
my mum was lyk shocked . LOL. waited for lyk 2hrs ? rahhhhh.
mrt tu clarke quay after that tu meet jasmine n jojo.
i was super tall today ! LOL. wore that heels i juz bought.
woah. had difficulties goin down the stairs.
slack by the river n went tu waraku tu have dinner .
nice place. but abit tuu dark . the ramen bowl super big can .
i had some kinda beef curry ramen .
jojo had asahikawa ramen while jasmine had some kinda katsu bento ?
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . azabu sabo one nicer. LOL.
sat there for dunno how long . den went river there slack again. mrt home .
took off my heels while walking home. leg pain la !

look at the height difference !


yea. i wore WHITE .


i need tu bend down tu take foto with her ok ! LOL.

while she need tu tip toe !

heels i wore that day .




swee boh !LOL.




my hair stylist . LOL .

tadah !


look at that super big bowl for washing legs. LOL.





niceeeeeeee .

No comments: