Tuesday, November 20, 2007

IT GONNA BE A LONG N DRAGGY POST BOUT MY DAY OUT WITH FAMILY .
JUZ GET LOST IF YOO ARE NOT INTERESTED OR YOO FIND IT BORING . =DDDDDDD
so here it goes ... ...

no work today. its a monday today rite ?
my mum woke me up by smacking my ass -.- what a nice way of waking me up .
my mum n dad wanna go buy new lights for my living room n room. lols ?
since got no work. so juz tag along.
had been lyk dunno 4875436972108 years since i went out with BOTH of them.
laze around n finally went tu bathe n stuff.
my dad waiting for lyk dunno how long for us.
met-ed tu little india . they say goin tu jalan besar ? not sure of the spelling.
end up went OG. my mum juz love goin there . she tried on shoes for so long man.
but din buy any -.- den went up tu see clothes. nth caught my eye.
so went outside with my dad . tu wait for them.
my sis n my mum took dunno how long -.-
so had a chat with my dad. about his paikia life last tym. LOL.

was damn hungry. so went tu eat. ate alot man. seriously ALOT.
got vegetables, paiku, curry fish, butter crab, beancurd . plus rice of cuz.
my dad was quite shock tt i ate so much. tt tym was around 4plus i think.
and i drag them tu bugis street ! LOL . finally bought purple skinnies
and tt pair of grey shorts i wan. i paid for tt purple skinnies ok !
walk around n found tt skinnies i wanted ! tt colour. is damn nice ok.
tu me la. i was lyk. RAHHHHH . I WANT TT MUMMY !
shoudnt had bought tt purple wan ! but i still lyk it anyway. LOL.
n my sis bought a pair denim shorts. wanted tu buy tops.
but my mum juz drag me away . zZz. den walk tu dunno where.

my mum juz keep stopping here n there tu see this n tt.
finally got into this shop tt sell light bulb , lamps etc etc.
this auntie inside keep staring at me. i choose this light i wan for my room ,
den either my mother of father say i sot. or both. den y still ask me choose ?!?!
den they ask me for my comment. i juz tell them.
: dun ask me. i say i dun lyk yoo oso still wan buy. i choose this u say i sot.
they say gonna re paint our house. B-L-U-E .
i suggested tu paint it black.
dad n mum : YOO MAD AR. WHERE GOT PPL HSE BLACK.
me : . . . chill la. not completely black ma.
both of them : juz heck care me n continue looking around.
so i juz sat there n daydream lor. n tt aunite say i'm pretty ! LOL.
wanted tu go fareast after tt. but was quite late n the shops are closing.
so went MUSTAFA. yea. tt place tt has alot of banglas ( ah neh ) LOL.
walk around for so long. choose this n tt. end up. BOUGHT NTH.

wth. wanted tu cab home. but i wanna go compass tu get smth.
go mrt tu compass lor. after i get my stuff. we went starbucks !
my treat ! LOLS. spent lyk 34 bucks there man. tu me its alot okay !
n yea. talk about my dad paikia life last tym again. FIERCE . ahahhahas.
my dad told me tt. got anything happen juz phone him. =DDDD
my dad told us some lame jokes and me tuu. lols. n lrt home after that.
saw janna when we are boarding the lrt. wanted tu said hi or smth.
but guess she din notice me. saw lester tuu ! ahahahs. reach home around 11.40 ?
happy happy day today. happier than a day out with a boyfren ! LOL.
i'm glad tt my parents are not quarreling . but lets wait n see after a few weeks...

No comments: