Saturday, November 17, 2007

lets see . . . . . .
hmmm. will post some photos few days back after work.
cant reali rmb what happen. and i'm lazy tu post la.

saw asyraf n ' gang ' when working. they came down n look for us during closing.
i miss hanging with them !


=))))))))))

cant stand those bangla smell in the mrt. so stuff my head into my bag. LOL








STAGE make up course on thursday .
plz dun freak out upon seeing those photos. i'm onli lyk this during performance. =D





look lyk some ugly freak rite ?




my lips ! lols. trying tu take the lipstick colour la. but cant see.

jojo lips !



seems lyk my life now i about work work work and more work.
its getting boring. rahhhh . i wanna go town . i wanna go here n there.
i wan shopping. i wanna watch movie. i wanna eat popcorns n throw it everywhere.
i wanna make alot of noise in the cinema ! LOLS.
i wanna gossip gossip sitting at starbucks. i wanna doll up nicely n hit town !
i wanna see yan dao ! oops =x i wanna get crazee outside hanging with my galfrens !
n n n n n ........ I MISS DANCING !!! heh .
i miss everyone tt miss me ! LOLS. n i somehow miss 2E4 !
this year went lyk super fast. alot of stuff had happen between frens n family.
boyfrens ? uhuh. i dun give a shit bout tt anymore.
i juz wan everyone tt i love tu b happy. especially my mum.
i noe she had been struggling for veri long. i noe i'm not a good daughter.
but i will try tu be one from now onwards. i dun wanna disappoint her anymore.
though she can b harsh towards me sometyms. i noe its for my own good.
she is juz trying tu protect me . i love my mother ! n i noe she love me tuu ? LOLS.
enough of crap. oh and. lastly, I'M GONNA STUDY HARD NEXT YEAR .

No comments: