Saturday, December 15, 2007

friday 141207
work at 12 today . woke up at 10plus . rush rush rush .
den met jojo at mrt . mrt tu clarke quay .
had laksa for breakfast =D
was late by 2mins ! was hungry after 1 or 2hrs la .
jin san n nono san was here today ! gonna change menu soon .
abit diff onli la . not very busy today .
jasmine was here when it was lyk not even 4pm.
she starts work at 5pm. i was using her apron as i forgot tu bring mine.
n jojo was using her notepad cuz she forgot tu bring hers. LOL .
i'm not happy with alvis today . though i onli see him not more than a hr today .
after work , went tu change den ate at food court .
beef bento . was still hungry la . den wanted tu eat this n that .
jojo n cody was lyk . . . . . . .
went down azabu sabo after that . had shakes at first .
den order baked wild mushroom .
den i had sukiyaki beef bento ! they say i'm crazee .
i juz wanna eat eat eat n eat la . not in good mood .
yeah . i was doing what i did in the past .
not happy = eating non stop .
cant help it . n i still wanna eat laksa ! lolsssssssssss.
went tu slack at the riverside after that .
it was my mum birthday today .
she called n said my brother n his wife was at our hse .
ask me tu go home earlier . she called lyk few hrs ago. LOL .
finally went home around 8plus .
went tu rivervale mall tu buy a bday cake for her .
light those candles at the staircase beside the lift .
den called my sis tu ask her open the door for me . ahahahas .
so carried the cake in . my mother first reaction was .
y waste money . -----------.------------
sang birthday song . den cut the cake !
its coffee flavoured one . i'm happy cuz my parents lyk it . =D


today
dunno which bastard called me at around 11 .
bomb my phone till i buey tahan . answer the phone .
it was ken . -.- he ask where is my work place n the name .
he is goin down for interview . he called me every few hrs la !
tu ask this n that . zZz . rahhhh . feel lyk killing him man .
had dunno how many phone calls from him .
finally woke up at 4pm plus . my father is gone .
he went thailand ! lolssssssssssssssssss .
rot at home whole day today. eating n watching tv .
while jasmine n jojo are working . rahhhhhhhhhhhhhh .
i'm off now . tu go eat again ! LOL .


i dun need yoo anymore .

No comments: