Thursday, December 20, 2007

tired day for me today . but was still veri high(crazee) . ahahahas.
woke up at 2plus after jasmine called me .
was so tired la. den drag myself tu bathroom .
got ready . meet jasmine n jojo at platform .
mrt tu clarke quay . was 4pm already when we reach there.
went food court tu eat . japanese food again. lols.
went downstairs tu take away some drinks. tie hair den blah blah blah.
start work . while jarel left at 5pm. working with jasmine jojo mary cody n alvis.
was lyk damn sian la. no ppl wan . zZz.
but at around 7plus tu 8. woah . ppl start tu come in .
busy till lyk run here n there lyk dog liddat . is lyk a saturday nite la.
took one wrong order. but din kena scold. heng ar .
i kept screaming for no reason. LOL. den alvis ask me go toilet or riverside tu scream.
ahahahas. poor cody keep kena bully by me. i accidentally slap him=x
do pantry at aroud 9plus ?till closing. i love doing pantry dunno y.
keep run in tu help cody some tyms. hahas.
den at around 11plus. went tu those table tu tell them tt we are closing .
dunno y we kept using the word 'angry' today. lols.

mrt tu hougang after tt. had supper at 327 .
ate . . .laksa . udon. chicken chop. prata. mee goreng. n drinks.
we all share share . ahahahs. nabei. damn angry la.
dunno y today keep kena stare by ppl .
one bangla keep staring at me when i was eating.
den at mrt oso . when i buying tt mee goreng.
i was shouting across tu jojo whether she wan this anot .
almost everyone there stare at me. LOL.
den this uncle came up tu me n say .
' bu yao jiao wo de hor ' ( dun order mine )
wtf ? i was not even talking tu him la.
he stand so close tu me tt i can smell alcohol all over him .
i swear i'm gonna kick him in his balls n let him eat my shoe if he dares touches me !!!
RAHHHHHHHHHHH ! !#@@%$#^%*&)(&*^%#$#@!^%$&$*&^
i'm not goin there tu have supper again. LOL .
cab home after that . reach home at around 1.30am .
my dad is back from thailand ! din reali miss him la. LOL =x
work tml from 12 - L . woah. die !

No comments: