Sunday, December 09, 2007



i'm so freaking piss today ! tmd !
will elaborate more later on .
work starts at 3 today . had 6hrs of slp today .
break at 6pm . finish my food lyk damn fast can .
was super tired today man . i juz wanna close my eyes n sleep !
my memory is failing man . keep forgetting what customer says .
heng heng tt customer is those veri frenly kind.
and at around 9plus. most of the tables was occupied already .
den this 5 charbos wanna come in . so i ask her tu wait .
theres a table for 4 person. but they got 5 ma. go i let the 4 person come in lor .
lets call the first gal ' si pui bor ' ( stupid fat gal )
n the 2nd gal ' sweetie ' . this sweetie ask me whether they needd tu wait how long.
so i juz told her a few mins or so .

after i let this 4 person in . tt SI PU BOR came tu me n say. si pui bor : they came first or we ? me: yoo guys . si pui bor : y din yoo tell me yoo letting them in ? cant yoo see i'm here? me : i told ya fren already . si pui bor : so y yoo let them have the seats ? me : cuz they have 4 person . si pui bor : so how long i gotta wait ? me : theres anot table tts goin off already . her voice was rising . n so am i . eveyone there was practically staring at us. si pui bor : so yoo mean if they sit for another 30mins. we have tu wait for 30mins ? me : ah duh . common sense ( thinking) er.... ya. si pui bor : so y did yoo let them in ? we came first . me : but they have 4 person ma ! si pui bor : is so simple . yoo can join another table what. yoo dunno how tu think ? me : ( getting angry ) but the tables at the side are occupied ! si pui bor : what do u mean by occupied ? me : they are ppl sitting there la ! si pui bor : yoo can put one chair at the side rite ? n MC cut off our conver n say if she wan tt 4 seater . give lor. let them squeeze. i was lyk. but they dun wan 4 seats ! me : the gap there so small . how tu squeeze one chair there ?
argue till got 5 seats for them le .
we joined one more table . den sweetie was lyk .
is ok juz put another chair there .
me: but veri squeezy leh .
sweetie : nvm we will juz squeeze on the sofa. dun worry about it. its ok. =)
me : =)))))))))))))
i was lyk. TAMADE . she pa jiao or what . the gap so small .
put one chair there . dunno how tu think ar . somemore so fat.
dont even think yoo can squeeze thru lor.
i was freaking piss ! if i'm not working. i'm gonna shout louder n give her a tight slap !
she's lyk damn big size . n she is wearing a tube la.
scare ppl dunno she fat izit. n i think she got features tt belongs tu PIG !
is not tt i'm trying tu insult fat ppl.
but she juz reali get on my nerves n i cant help scolding .
and she there taking photos with her fren with super act cute poses !
EWWWW . i almost puke out my dinner . i dun wanna serve her at all.
my mood was bad already . bcuz of this . it became worse .
i was trying my best tu smile at other customers .
i got alot of big size frens which are FAR MORE cuter n prettier than her lor.
eeeeeeeeek ! her frens are so much friendlier .

then another problem came.
2 groups of ppl queing. one has 3 person while the other have bout 6.
den we have 4 ppl behind them . so we let the 4 person in .
then the guy was lyk . scolding MC .
lecturing him . saying tt shd let bigger group ppl go in first . cuz need tu join ppl.
den blah blah blah . n say tt he is working lyk us oso .
den wendy told him tt got seats already .
n he juz say YA. not seats things anymore. is blah blah blah .
n guess what . wendy told him tu wait .
den he say : i'm not discussing with yoo . i'm telling yoo !
tmd . think wendy your pet ar . muz listen tu yoo izit .
rahhhh !

sales was good today . legs damn tired .
more stuff had happened. but lazy tu elaborate anymore.
yoo guys would doze off reading man .
work end at 11. mrt-d home after that.
JASMINE IS BACK ! OMG. I LOVE HER !


bought new sko skirts . look at the diff length man !


the new skirt
---------------------------------

No comments: