Sunday, December 23, 2007

work as usual today . i went tu cook maggie at 4am .
den ate 2 half boiled eggs with bread at 6am+ . juz cant slp !
finally slept at 8am. had a hard tym waking up .
work starts at 3pm ! din eat anything .
was MC let me go for break at around 5plus . had sukiyaki beef don =D
i'm doing pantry today ! almost gone mad when theres lyk alot of orders .
not reali busy today though its a saturday . was super hungry la.
so keep asking wei cong tu help us take clear soup for us tu drink .
jojo n me kept ' refilling ' the soup . LOL. end work at 12am .
cab tu hougang again. yeah . 327 . was lyk damn lots of ppl there watching soccer.
kumar n dominic was there tuu . dominic joined us shortly after kumar had left .
kept laughing at stupid stuff . lols .
cab home after that . reach home close tu 2am .
and i love my mum !

she had already left for genting at around 8pm .
but still still sms me when i was eating juz now tu ask whether i'm at home.
if not ask my dad tu wait for me. see ! so caring ! LOL !
i no longer find her a nag anymore .
and my dad waited for me near the lift there .
he doesnt scold me anymore for reaching home at this time .

he's such a great father ! and a great 'boyfren' tu me . ahahahs.
( my father is also my boyfriend . LOL )
he waits for me when i'm gonna reach home late .
he says i look pretty even though i'm at my worse .
he carries all my shopping bag when i go shopping with him .
he buys whatever i wanna eat without complaining no matter how far he has tu walk .
his shoulders are always here for me .
he gives in tu me . he guide me well in life .
he care for me . he love me . though he scold me at tyms.
but i noe its for my own good.
yoo see ! yoo tell me where can i find a better' boyfriend' than him ?!?!
i rmb how i use tu say i hate him alot . but now .
when i recall how he scold me n treat me last tym .
i think i realli deserves it . my mum is gonna be the woman i love the most .
and the guy i love the most in my life now is .................




E
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





ERIC !
yeah. thats my dad !

No comments: