Monday, June 23, 2008

its back tu sko again . yeah . went back tu sko for about 30mins ? lols .
super super bad day for me . slept at 3plus last nite .
woke up not feeling tired. but eye abit swollen and red .
still die die wanna wear contacts . but dunno y my vision is still blur .
dunno whats in my eyes . yea , both eyes . keep rubbing it , and it hurts .
the next thing is. super bad hair day . couldnt keep it in place as i got not
enough clips and not enough tym (woke up late ) . so hair was all over the place . zZz .
den ..my maid forgot tu wash my shoes . so wore my YOUNGER sister sko shoe .
but the size is quite big for her and abit abit tight for me . so i end up having a blister .
isnt all this bad enough ? and plus i'm still sick . din have a proper voice .
waking up late is already bad enough . gotta rush everything .
met suz all on the way walking tu sko . was happy tu see them again .
morning assembly - hair check . cher din send me out . but tell me tu clip up my fringe .
but i din . i think my fringe is ok . is not even touching my eyes . rah .
all my frens say i look sick . lols . and i AM sick . lols .
rashidin was asking whether anyone was not feeling well during morning assembly .
i mean , who will suddenly stand up in front of whole sko -.-
maybe there are , but not me . my frens were lyk ...
looking at me.. jessie go la go la ! i'm lyk , can yoo guys plz dun look at me this way . lols .
dun wanna attract the teacher attention . so went back class . think think think.
den decide tu report sick and go home . thanks siti for accompanying me tu the office =)
and home i went .

reach home and my sis in law was lyk
: y yoo came back ?
me: cuz i'm not feeling well .
sis in law : sure anot .
me : yeah , yoo and mummy goin tu visit korkor ar ?
sis in law: ya .
me : i wanna follow oso .
sis in law : ehhhhh. tot yoo sick ? bluff onli ar yoo .
then we started laughing .
so went tu prepare . din have enough tym as we must reach there by 10 .
din even have tym tu comb my hair properly ..zZz .
after visiting him den we went amk there tu eat .
den go aljunied tu do some stuff .
den went circuit road there tu see doctor . my old hse there . love the doctor .
always cure my everything. lols. went there since young .
and home after that .........

No comments: