Monday, June 30, 2008


my family members without my bro , sis in law and maid .
yeah, i noe the photo is veri blur . thanks tu my maid , cant even hold my phone properly -.-

father , sis in law , sis , mum .

i ask my mum tu smile for me . LOLs .

the order ..........................zZz .


the fried rice with crab .

the soup . its very nice . alot of barang barang inside .

at first i tot the gravy inside was gravy . but NO . its OIL .

look lyk chicken wing . but actually it is not .

oh, i love the chilli !

the salad prawns . my sis fav ,

and i drop it ! LOL .

my fav mushroom .

XO scallop something something . cant rmb the name but its nice !

lastly , the dessert . something lyk bird nest .

and time tu pay the bill ! total around $272 !


work with pek hui , ellie , jun kai and aimee today .
but aimee left for marina sq branch as they got not enough helpers .
ah you shu shu last day today ! sad sia . and he is not coming back anymore .
really miss working there . and of cuz miss the ppl working there . ahahas.
jason shu shu cooked for me sweet and sour katsu for my break .
i think is should be called spicy and sour katsua . lols . but its nice la.
though its the first day i noe jun kai , i'm already quarrelling with him . lols .
i mean , in those joking kind of way la . ahahhas. he is lyk the 2nd cody .
abit sot sot one . but fun la . den around 5 cody alvis came .
den MC came tu have break . miss MC so much sia . ahahas.
oh ya , my work end at 5 tuu . lols. went tu change then go back azabu sabo .
sit there talk talk with alvis all while waiting for my family .
and i ordered matcha zen add red bean . and jason shu shu give me
lyk seriously fucking lots of red bean . lols . shiok sia .


at around 6plus i meet my parents all in the mrt . alighted at china town .
walk walk awhile den went ' tian jin lou ' some kinda chinese restaurant .
i cant keep quiet at all. keep talk and talk n talk . and i think i'm loud tuu . lols .
i even disturb the waiters there. ahahahs. was having fun la .
ate till lyk super bloated and seriously dun feel comfortable sitting down or standing .
after eating and all we went OG . bought a crayon eyeliner and eyebrow pencil .
was choosing which wallet tu buy . the guess one or bonia one .
choose till OG closed and end up din buy . LOL . but goin back there again this weekend!
and home after that . tired tired .


Time goes by, life goes on, and all I can think of is why yoo're gone.

No comments: