Saturday, June 28, 2008

photos taken few days back .
before goin punggol park tu jog .
me haidah siti chen ning


went for some english workshop that is compulsary .
and the guys colin kunleng hwee wen qun liang at the back . zZz .

saturday
my cute cute sis in law
anyway . she pregnant for about 7months . lols .
i think i look lyk shit .
she was watching tv .
sweet rite ? shhh . cnnt tell my brother .
i really lyk my sis in law . she's so cute . she's lyk in her twenties but
her pattern all lyk some small gal . she talk lyk one , laugh lyk one .
and she's quite small size tuu . aiya . she is juz ... cute la !
if yoo guys are wondering why we are having make up at home .
its because. we are bored ! my sis in law younger sis and i .
so we juz play with make up . ahahhas. and she help me tu draw my eye brow
as i dont know how tu and she say i have lyk no eye brow . LOL .
ehh , wait . before we play with make up we were playing black jack .
we always play balck jack . hahahas . but only play small small la .
and blasting songs in the room tuu . lols .
i think thats all for now . work tml !
i know i look lyk shit / ghost whatever .

No comments: