Thursday, July 10, 2008


=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

din wanted to come online. but was tuu bored at home . so came on tu kill some time.
school is alright today. i love volley ball ! had been playing volley ball
during pe lesson these few weeks . last 2 period was chinese and english lesson.
spent the whole 2 lesson reading the book i borrowed with suz at the library ytd . =D
i'm not kidding ok. i do read . right . after dismissal went tu rp with suz and fab.
slack slack awhile then kumar came. home after that .
went tu bathe then go tu compasspoint with my sis in law .
bought a book in popular =D then went tu buy some bread.
my sis in law pulled me in intu every shop that sells bread lyk breadtalk etc.
zZz. dont know why she love tu see bread so much . but also bought some bread home la .
after compass we went tu rivervale mall . lols. saw my father there with his frensssssss .
bought a thermometer for my sis den go look at some books again then homeeeeeeee .

ohohoh and ! ytd went chinatown after suz left for home tu find my parents .
ate then went OG . finally bought my guess wallet&bag ! total 200++ . lolssssss .
i love my mum man . and a quite funny conver .......
me: papa this wallet nice anot ??
dad: for girls one how i know nice anot . whats the brand name again?
me: guess la.
dad: HUH ? GAS ? yoo want tu buy GAS ? better dont ar.dangerous. later bomb how ?
(he said it in a joking way. and the salesgal also started laughing )
then my father keep joke here and there.
then the salegirl was lyk. your father very good hor. can joke joke around with yoo.
den i said . he's crazee . ignore him . lols.
oh and one more with my mum.
me: mummy can i buy that bag also ? plssssssssssss .
mummy: ok. yoo pay yourself .
me:nonono. yoo say buy for me one !
mummy: i say buy for yoo the wallet not bag . so the bag yoo pay yourself.
me: nonono. i pay for the wallet yoo pay for the bag.
mummy : nonono. yoo pay for the bag .
me: dont liddat laaaaa. we spilt the cost . i pay hundred steady !
mummy : ok lor .
(when we reaching the counter ............... I RAN AWAY ! and let her pay everything =D)
ahhahahahahhas. she was lyk telling my father how smart i am . let her pay everything. heh.

and now i also have a complete set of BLACK untensils !
finally bought my pair of black chopsticks ! already have black spoon, plate,bowl.cup .
hehehe .

No comments: