Wednesday, July 23, 2008


the evening sky . beautiful eh ?

was waiting for sister tu get ready . (end up goin up tu her hse tu find her )

still around 6plus ?

7plus ?

my dad was talking tu me but i was bored so drew this . LOL .



meet sister on monday . after waking up 4plus . lols .
weather was cold. so was planning tu go either compass or mall tu get some coffee
sit down and STUDY some bio . but end up went mall bought tibits and drinks .
go tu carpark there tu slack again . read abit of my notes but nth is goin in .
and i dont wan sister tu be bored. so chuck aside my notes and talk talk talk .
was home early that day . before 9 ?

and today (wednesday)
did not go for dance today as i'm not feeling well . hope i din miss out anything fun .
lessons were alright . but i'm damn pissed at my chinese cher .
fucking shouted at me . juz tu ask me sit down ! wtf la. say nicely cnnt izit .
and anyhow say i go tu toilet without permission . come on la.
i din even step out of the bloody classroom ok . dont know whats wrong with
her china eyes . and she also scream lyk some mad women at jingzhi .woah .
bloody pissed . and mrs loo called my mum ytd and complained bout my studies .
especially my maths. got 2/15 for the maths test recently . its not the first time already .
then also complain bout me always being absent from school . zZz .
dont matter how much yoo tell my mum . it wont work .
my studies will still be like that . attendance also .
i'm sorry but this kind of i-will-call-your-parents trick doesnt work for me .
and please . dont disturb my mum can anot . she need tu slp and then work in the night.

after school went tu slack slack awhile with kumar bryan ayton all for awhile .
then went compass with bryan and navile tu look for sister .
sister boss was lecturing her when we reach there .
went tu have lunch with sister later while bryan and navile left .
sister said that her boss lectured her for lyk an hour . lols .
home after that . geog and p.lit test on fri . alamak .
and sister will finish work at 6pm tml ! shiok . 1month only 2 days end work at 6 lor .
if not rest of the days is 9.30pm . sad sia . but nvm !
i'm happy as long as we got time tu spend with each other .
(gosh, i think i sound like some lesbian. but dont worry , my sister is totally straight!
though i'm not really as straight as her . lols)

I NEED CASH ! ! !

No comments: