Friday, July 04, 2008

Nights i dream of yoo , thinking bout yoo;
wish yoo were here by my side .
it felt so right when we were together.
and i noe it meant something tu yoo .
perhaps i'm wrong .
then yoo had tu leave and heard not even a word from yoo .
when we talk yoo said yoo love me, miss me .
why have yoo treated me this way .
i'm sitting and wondering what went wrong .
i feel a lump in my throat .
i sit with tears in my eyes .
feeling low , i noe yoo are gone .
why did yoo leave me this way ?
yoo promise yoo will never leave .
why did yoo have tu leave ?
why didnt yoo bother tu say goodbye ?
yoo will never noe how i feel .
i must be blind tu fall for a bastard lyk yoo .
even if my heart should call out your name again,
even if these arms should want to embrace yoo again,
and even if i’m all cried out and no longer in pain...
i’ll never fall in love that way again.

No comments: