Saturday, November 22, 2008

friday(its today!)
town with josephine and jasmine ! caught chiwawa ! i swear the show was damn good =D
Thaiexpress for lunch . miss it so much ! after movie juz walk around town.
settled down at cafe cartel for dinner . sat there from 7plus till 11pm !
we juz got so much tu talk about man . and this guy that work there....
AHAHAHHAHAHAs. lazy tu elaborate. interested tu know ? ask me ! LOL .
no photos till jo and jas send me. so ya , gonna keep this post short and SWEET .
swimming tml ! shiok. got 2 days off !

thursday
work again. after work meet sister for supper !
and funny thing that happen was , i was waiting outside cheers for sister and this guy juz pop
infornt of me and ask : yoo is **(my chinese name) ar ?
me : (shock) yes and who the hell are who ?
him: (his name)*
me: (more shock) SERIOUS ?!?! OMG YOO CHANGE DAMN MUCH CAN !
him: where got ?
me: yoo is last time that short short guy then everytime at arcade play para one right ?
him: ya. i live infront of your block only ma ! rmb ?
me: yesyes . omg. yoo grow taller liao sia ! last time still shorter than me.
him: --------------.---------------- i everytime same lrt with yoo when yoo goin tu school
somemore always walk infront of yoo.
me: eeeeeeeee. stalker !
him: WHAT STALKER ?! WALK I-N-F-R-O-N-T of yoo .
me: now stalker change already ma. walk infront not behind already.
me and him: LOL
then he start tu ask bout my families blah blah blah. really stalker siol ! LOL .
din know he knew so much bout me .
and more funnier ! when we was walking home then from far saw 2 gals.
i was lyk : eh chio bu!
him: scarly far far see pretty near near see kns.
then the next thing i knew was .....................................................
it was my SISTER-IN-LAW & YOUNGER SISTER ! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !

No comments: