Tuesday, November 25, 2008

yes. its white wine .

I'M SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
but alright now =D
something bad happened tu me last night around 3am plus.
papa fren fetch me tu changi hospital . went tu the emergency dept.
thank god i was not hospitalise or anything.
but the doctor wanted tu give me a jab but i refuse .
i was so sick at first that i din even have any strength tu talk .
my eyes are also so swollen that its hurts tu open it .
after everything papa fren fetch us home again . my mother was damn funny back there.
kept trying tu snap photos of me looking so horrible. zZz.

and today(monday) woke up and felt better . but eyes are still swollen.
got a wedding dinner at night. fuck it . wanna go so badly. so tried all ways tu
make the swelling go away . use hot water use salt water use ice and blah blah blah.
and it actually works ! but still my eyes are still abit weird.
but manage tu cover it well with make ups . heh. we were actually abit late .
but who cares ! and was damn sad. some of my closest cousins din went .
and surprisingly , papa allow me tu drink wine. wahahahas. happy !
have beeeeeeeen soooooooo longggggggggg since i drink .
and photos time ! camwhore camwhore .


my mama actually got permed hair. but she straigten it.

younger sis and mama. ( my younger sis is wearing my dress !)
lazy tu rearrange the photos laaaaaaaaa.
look properly ! my eyes are abit swollen .



the reason is post this photos is because of my skin colour !
some of my relatives use it tu recognise me ! LOL ! alot of them say i'm very fair .
m younger sis have no eyes. LOL

No comments: