Tuesday, November 25, 2008


jasmine me jojo mel.y


still not ready!
hoho ! WILDWILDWET with mel.y benny jojo and jasmine today !
woke up at 10am today without feeling tired at all although i only fell asleep at 7am .
dunno why these few days keep having insomnia. rah !
jojo they all actually is meeting at vari nice at 11.30am . and i will only meet them in the
bus since the bus is gonna pass by the bus stop around my house . so i went out at
11.30 hoping that i will not miss the bus. but BENNY muz freaking be late and
let me waited there for 40MINS ! !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$@!#$%^
ok nvm skip the part when we are in the bus .
top up our funky card and off we went ! was so afraid tu get sunburnt ! lols.
totally enjoyed myself in there ! disturbing the guards and splashing water at them. LOL !
but it started raining around 5plus . so went tu bathe .
went E-hub after that for hongkong cafe ! sat there till 8plus?
and bus home. and i freaking left my handphone in the bus !
thankgod jasmine and jojo haven alight. so went back and took my phone. phew.
was damn paisae can ! work tml at 12 to closing. dammit.

No comments: