Friday, November 14, 2008

today(thursday)

while waiting for sister tu come .

i love my hair !


work today again. i think azabu sabo is like my 2nd home now .
almost everyday go there. and i no longer charge my phone at home anymore .
yes. i charge it there EVERYDAY . lols. after work went home tu put my bag and wait for sister.
went RM mac tu eat . saw junhui . called out tu him juz tu say hi but he juz walk all the way
tu us and sat down. LOL . so chatted for awhile . home after that.
mahjong with jasmine jojo mel.y tml ! hehehehehehehe .

wednesday








fat fat me !

went punggol with sister tu eat after work. slack around for awhile and home.
was actually playing with cards but end up throwing cards at each other. LOL.
sister stayed overnight at my house! but she went tu meet her boyfren at 2plus and came
back around 3plus . played with my psp while waiting for that bitch who ditch me for her bf.
LOL . juz kidding ! i was very high night and couldnt sleep ! and that bitch was happily
sleeping stealing away my blanket . so i disturb her till she wake up .
i lock her around my legs , mess up her hair , unhook her bra , steal MY blanket from her,
suffocate her with my pillow , pull her hair , play with her face blah blah blah !
then we end up wrestling . LOL ! was a damn hilarious night i ever had with her .
and when it was around 6am i ask her tu go have morning run then go have breakfast tgt.
aahahs. fell asleep close tu 7am ? she woke up at 10 and ask me tu have breakfast.
i was lyk crazy i needa sleep . think she went home around 11plus ? and ask me tu call her
when i wake up and go eat . but end up i woke up only at 1plus and she got work at 3pm. i got a damn unglam photo of sister. but she wont allow me tu post it !
if not she will not knowledge me this 9years sister ! stupid bitch !

tuesday

josephineeeeeeeeeeee and meeeeeeeeee .

jasmine dun wanna take photo cuz she's w/o makeup !

work at 10am ! jasmine jojo mel.y and benny came azabu tu have lunch !
then they wait for me tu finish work and went bugis with the other 2J's while
benny and mel.y went back. wanted tu do fish spa but is not open ! #%$**)_%#%$@$**&)(
so juz walk around ate and went tu buangkok. eat again ! lols. home after that .





No comments: