Friday, January 23, 2009

finally, 4days break from school.



fabian and me

terrence and me.

so tues, went shopping with jo fabian and terrence .
actually end up only fabian and terrence shopped. heeren first for early dinner.
ThaiExpress =DDDDDDD then the guys shop. cine after that. then was home ?
cant rmb much . there's still some more photos . but not with me.

dance practise on wednesday before and after school. nth much .

thurs- a short practise after school then shopping with jas, jo, her mum and bro .
fareast first then wisma ? then home. omg. i'm not going shopping with jo's bro anymore.
he take fucking long tu choose this and that siol . its more like accompanying him tu shop
rather than shopping together. zZz. i know i may sound selfish saying this...but..
its really very irritating ! and he took so long that when we finally shop , the shops are like
gonna close soon. roar.









mel jo me.

FRIDAY = CNY PERFORMANCE .
left class at around 9.30am . breakfast then needle work room tu change
do our hair makeup and stuff. din really got much time tu practise our steps.
omg. i swear i was damn scared and blah blah blah when i reached school.
but when it was our turn tu perform i dont feel anything anymore. lols . weird.
after performance at north vista SECONDARY , went back needle work room tu grab our
bags and walk tu north vista PRIMARY . having another performance there.
i hope we had done a good job at both schools. walked tu compass after everything ended.
BK tu have lunch. jackie and jillson joined us. then mel.y . went home around 3plus.
bathe and stuff. went cheena town tu shop some cny goods with my family .

OMG ! i swear i almost cry when washing my hair.
cause i back combed my pony tail and its like all tangled up .
i only untangled everything when i'm using the conditioner . i felt like crying was because
my hair was falling like mad ! lost like THOUSANDS strands of hairs. omg.
see already heart pain siol ! like seriously a lot of my hairs are coming off .
roar. not gonna try back combing my hair anymore !

so, back tu cheena town . had early dinner first at those coffee shops which
according tu my papa is famous . lols. really nice food. love the stingray
and kangkong. aiya. i just love all those spicy food la ! had like 2 bowls of rice .
then after finishing all those food i had sugarcane. then my papa bought desserts for us.
omg. imagine how full i am . but damn shiok . din really buy anything for myself.
might be going shopping again tml !

had been a busy week for me. i'm so happy that it had ended. phew.
i'm tired already. straight 1 week of lack of sleep is killing me.
gonna wake up only when the sun is high up in the sky tml !
tatas !

No comments: