Sunday, January 04, 2009













just knew bout something. not gonna lose my cool .
(*chant tu myself :take it easy jessie. ignore that arsehole) lol .
ok. feel better now (actually, not really) . so ......... today............
ps again with JasJoMely . jas bought her pencil case and school shoes .
she got in at half price ! I.P zone is having sales ! like everything half price ! OHMYFUCK.
cafe cartel again in the evening. i wanna do my maths homework !
supposed tu be holiday homework. roar. wtf . but end up i only did 4 questions ?
mel and jo help me do quite alot of questions =x
i really got no idea how tu do . forgot almost everything . (yes, the manager was there)
and i really got quite pissed when the waitresses start tu purposely walk pass our table
and gimme that kinda look or face. and then went tu the back and giggle . ROAR .
left there around 8? as mely wanna go home early .
so had dinner @ compass with jas&jo. home at 10plus .
my bag super heavy ! alot of books . and there's dance after school tml !
goin off soon. tatas !

No comments: