Wednesday, January 14, 2009


very tiring day today . dance in the morning and after school.
seniors need tu plan all those positions and stuff . i swear its damn hard as there's tuu
many dancers and its damn messy . no choice but tu take some dancer's thats still not sure of the steps out . seriously running out of time . a lot of clean up tu be done also .
killed damn lots of brain cells just now . tuu many positions tu fix and sometimes some stand behind couldnt see etc etc . CNY rehersal tomorrow so no choice . needa be done by today.
maths test and chem quiz tomorrow plus TONS of homework .
my sis in law is away for 2weeks so sometimes needa take care of baby joshua .
he's right beside me staring at me now . lols. i can even be carrying him on my right arm
and controlling my mouse using my left hand. just pray that he doesnt cry .
went compass after dance practise just now tu look for red big big tees for cny performance.
omg. damn funny just now. couldnt find this and that shop. but end up we walk walk
then just pop infront of jo and me. lols. okok.
thats all for today i guess. needa go read some chemistry and maths already.
BYE !

No comments: