Thursday, January 01, 2009

monday

went back school tu do the banners for dance .


new year eve

melisa and me

in the chalet

jo and me covered in snow spray and alot of spray la !

hohoho.
GOODBYE 2008 HELLO 2009 = GOODBYE brown/gold/blonde hair HELLO black hair.
urgh . cant stand my super black hair now . roar. nvm, i think i'll survive .
anyway i think this is the best countdown i ever had .
bbq first watch little nyonya went e-hub walkwalk then
5, 4, 3 , 2, 1 ! AND SPRAY EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .
bought more spray and we was lyk some mad people running around downtown
avoiding the spray . jo and me kena the most . stupid benny jackie and matthew .
bully girls . LOL . it was lyk some war . boy VS girl . eh no .
jasmine mel and jo also got spray me ! had lots of fun .

after we finish playing with sprays it was D'marquee ! only went in at 1am+
where the dance floor is open ! benny marcus don matthew jackie at first all not high.
only jas jo mel and me dancing . but after that manage tu get them tu dance .
benny fucking high siol ! and some of the music were really sucky.
crowds were not really high. some of it . i think cuz of the music.
and i think i almost die inside . fucking lots of humans + sweating lyk some dog + thirsty + muscle cramp + no fresh air + i'm dancing lyk CRAZEE . LOL .
and the most embarrassing thing is my slipper fly !LOL! kick tuu hard .
i din really like the physical contact with this stranger guy i'm dancing with. argh .
i think his friend dared him tu do this . lols .guess i'm not use tu it .
ended at 3am . back tu chalet , bathe eat and slept at 5am++ . fucking tired .
woke up at 9.30am then cab home with jasmine . really really enjoyed the night .


tuesday

hilarieeeee and me .

jackie and me

i love this pix . LOL .


the bhb kris and me .

nat and me . she pinch really hard !

carina and me ! omg. had been so long since we took photos tgt !
wont forget how we use tu camwhore in class last year . erm, or last last year ?
still cant get use tu 2009 .

bitch and me . LOL .

jasmine and me .

melissa and me . (they were saying i look lyk doll with my hair and bigbig eyes. LOL)

it was actually 3e3 class bbq. but went tu intrude . hehe . lots of fun man .
played poker cards with the guys and loser will have tu eat 'chaota' (burnt) hotdogs !
and it was damn funny . we was playing tai ti and i will say
: YOO DARE TU PUT THE CARD BIGGER THAN MINE ?!?
then he will be lyk nonono. sorry sorry . LOL . i only lost one round ok . at the end .
but no burnt hotdogs for me . hehehe . took lots of photos but is not with me .
in carina's jasmine's and nat's cam . will post when i get it !

school is just T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W . urgh . really hate waking up early for school,
sitting in class listening tu boring lessons and homeworks (which i hardly do).
and many many more ! what tu do . haix .

gonna miss my hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. sob*

No comments: