Sunday, December 14, 2008


currently in a freaking bad mood now cuz my freaking Hphone is not freaking functioning
properly. thanks tu the freaking retarded me who freaking spilled water on it .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
had a mini celebration for mummy today - steamboat .
her birthday is actually on 14 dec but she's leaving her genting the morning tml so
celebrated today . after that went plaza with jasmine and jo tu wait for mel.y tu
break from camp . mahjong at her house after that. left at around 11 plus .
was suppose tu meet sister. but due tu my bad mood i guess i better stay at home and
i dun wanna go anywhere w/o my phone .
and guess what i saw in mel.y house ? look below !


poster of twilight ! omfg !!!!!!

edward cullen =DDDDDDDDDDDD
guess her sister is also a fan of twilight.
oh and ! guess what . my neighbour gave us 4 tubs of haagen dazs ice cream.


and lastly , its baby joshua and me ! gonna be 4months old in 2 more days time !

No comments: