Monday, December 22, 2008


hello people. yeah, i got bangs now .
reborn my hair last fri and decided tu try bangs though i know it wont suits me. lol.
and i realise almost everyone is cutting bangs man !
had dance practise today =DDDDDDDDDD ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY .
janna and jasmineYap is choreography for cny performance.
love the choreography we learnt so far . thanks janna ! jasmineyap will be coming down tml
tu teach us whacking ! E-X-C-I-T-E-D man ! cant waitttttttttttttttt .
dance ended around 2. bugis with jas&jo + jackie afterwards .
dinner - cafecartel @ ps , as usual . the FLY is there !
oh and i'm super high today man . jasmine cnnt stop laughing .
she was lyk ' can yoo stop making me laugh, my mouth is aching '
LOL . tuu much crap from me . had lots of fun today man . but poor jackie .
kena whack from me for dunno how many times . oops =x
and i accidentally hit his right eye ! i swear that one was an accident !
and dunno whtas wrong with the mocha frappe today .
make us all feel so sick after drinking. almost puke i swear !
right. dance tml again . and janna say its gonna be a tough one tml . goin off tu rest soon.
byebye !

No comments: