Sunday, December 28, 2008

HELLO HUMANSSSSSSSSS! its gonna be a post full of pixxxxxxx againnnnnnnnnnnn .
HoHo. Vivo today with jo.
ThaiExpress again ! i'm in love with it.

green curry and tomyum soup with fish!


trying tu take our reflectionnnnnnnnn .

window shop after that . i swear window shopping sucks .
did i mention that i'm officially broke now ?
i spent $700 in 3weeks !omfg! my bank only left with $4 now. pathetic right ?
wondering how i'm gonna survive till next friday(payday). DIEEEEEE .


starbucks till chill after that !

bought sushi along tuu !




see ! that ant was trying tu molest me! so took a photo of it !
gonne report tu the police later ! LOL !
nahh. kidding. jo told me there's an ant crawling on the bar i'm resting on
and i was holding on tu her camera, so juz snap it .

oh and anyway, i'm having problems nowadays tu look at the cam while taking pix !
jo was damn !@#$%^&*()_()(**^^&&%$%$#@#!$ bout it .





see ? i told ya .

after starbucks went tu slack,camwhore,talk outside vivo . that place
that can see lots of water ! LOL . hmm. how do i call it ? river ? sea ? ocean ? lake ?LOL .
whatever la !

jo say she can be my photographer .

and my response was _l_ .

and she sian 1/2!







snap her and she snap me . no wait. was she snap me so i snap her back !





trained home after that . reach home close tu midnight .
and when i'm home i still wanna camwhore. wtf . dunno whats wrong with me nowadays.


oh and i love my winnie-the-pooh bedsheet . i swear sister love it tuu !

.
and i'm craving for
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OREO CHEESE CAKE NOW !!!

No comments: