Friday, December 19, 2008


doing sudoku while waiting for food and that idiot took this photo.

din realise until he told me wanna show me photos of me. wtf .

idiot=rusydi .



dance in the morning. after that go thru mass dance with jo jk and mr ho .
home tu change and went ps . rusydi already waiting there . bought movie
tix for twilight@7pm then ThaiExpress tu eat . arcade tu kill time and
finally can watch ! damn excited . the whole 2hr movie is not enough for me . sadded.
if only it is more detailed . went back tu sk after movie tu meet sister .
slack awhile and home. nth much lately. everyday having dance practise .
next week tuu . hope there's no dance on x'mas eve and x'mas .


when i got home my mum told me my boyfren sent me a letter .
i was lyk wtf ? since when i got a boyfren ?
was actually chenning sweetheart . sent me a x'mas card =DDDDD
so sweet of yoo gal ! thanks sweetheart !

No comments: