Sunday, December 07, 2008

jo mel.t me



the other photos is in jo's cam !

omfg. its 5.50am now . woke up few hrs ago . lols .
shopping today with jojo and mel.t at bugis and ps ! happy happy !
and ytd went shopping with my mama tuu !
bought lyk 1 pair of slippers 1 pair of wedges 1 dress 3tops !
no bottoms though . my maid is complaining that my cupboard and shoe rack got
no more space ! omg. i din know i own lyk around 13 pair of foot wears man =D
and ytd around midnight cycle tu jasmine hse and went plaza tu have supper again .
sister bf joined us for awhile tuu . and saw felix ! 12345678987654321 years
since i saw him . din know he could recognize me. ahahahs. and was home around 3am !
needa wake up early tml , eh no, i mean later tu go bai bai ! so goin off tu sleep now. tatas!


overdue photos.


No comments: