Wednesday, December 24, 2008


super tiredddddddddddddd . aching from head tu toeeeeeeeeeee .
especially my lower armmmmmmmm. the pain cant be put in words man !
dance starts at 9.30am but i reach at 9am ! cuz for the
first time in my whole life my papa gave me a lift tu school man !
but sad tu say not his car, his company oneeeeee . LOL .
YES , learnt WHACKING today ! love the choreography tu bits i swear !
next dance practise at 30th dec . 1 week break. phew .
dance like mad today . almost finish the whole choreography .
a little little bit more tu go ! quite difficult tu absorb so many steps in a day man .
x'mas eve is tommorow . but i still cant feel that...yoo know yoo know . lols .
oh crap. juz saw myself on tvee and my mother cnnt stop laughing .
that hoolahoops competition thingy. some of yoo should know.
if yoo dont know, good for yoo ! LOL. currently on the phone with jo .
but not talking. lols. she's waiting for me tu finish this post .
so i guess i shall stop here. ROAR. my arm is still aching like mad .
and anyway, MERRY X'MAS IS ADVANCE =DDDDDDDDDD

No comments: