Friday, May 01, 2009

CATS MUSICAL . i know its quite long already. LOL.

mel.tiff.nat.me.jo

fabian jo me mel !

miss zu said that our top is buy one get one free. LOL. yep. we planned tu wear the same.



in the bus, on the way .

_l_

i love nvmd =D

jo started taking weird photos of me. lols .



camwhore like mad during intermission.



terrance.me.jo.fabian.mel.daniel



irdina&me .

she seriously cant stop calling me da-sao ! LOL .



SUZ&me. my hot galfren !

cats musical was dope ! omg. yoo wont believe how good they were.
fantastic voices and super dope dancers.And they were so synchronised man !
oh ya ! and the stage settings, props. WOW man. especially those fake stars that look very real !
i rate it 9 out of 10 . 1mark gone cuz some people dun get the story and there were a few
parts that's quite draggy and hence, quite boring. JUST ONLY THAT 2 PARTS OR SO OKAY !

last friday - speech day .

fooling around with the visualiser.

i dun really wanna talk about it. i only know it sucks.
i mean our performance. at first i tot we did okay .
but miss zu din like it. she even said ' it was the most hideous dance i ever seen'
i swear this line broke my heart. speech day was the last performance for us(seniors)
in nvss. but we din make it a memorable one.
well, its over now. i know i shouldnt dwell on it anymore.
so, moving on...
after finished removing makeups and stuff, we dug up old CDs
and dance dance dance. hahas. like this and last year cny dance.
national day dance etc etc . was fun =D


and today...
friday ! mother tongue paper ! and guess what i did ytd instead of studying
for my paper?i went tu catch a movie with baby - 17again !
(& i'm missing him now. lols! ) i tot paper 1 was pretty easy , but paper 2, hmmmmm....
went home tu sleep after that then went tu meet the girls tu study at night.
i usually only need 10mins tu reach either compass or plaza cuz its only 2 LRT stops away
from my house. but today, i went out at 8pm and only reach at 830pm.
why ? cuz they din tell me they were at plaza MAC ! i went tu compass MAC instead !
wtf right . lols. jasjomeljoelinjackiekelvin was there. din really study much.
was busy yakking away . lols. home at 1230!

my younger sis is currently at her friends chalet !
i know its random . LOL. ya la ya la, i'm jealous la !
i'm like stuck at home and she's out at chalet enjoying herself ! ROAR.

No comments: