Saturday, May 09, 2009

went swimming with jo and jackie.
saw desmond. he asked me when wanna sit his bike. cuz he just changed into
a sports bike and he knows i'm dying tu try .
ate and slack at sculpture park.
walked home after that. long walk home, but i enjoyed it.
was feeling quite 'messy' in my head. so many thoughts i wanna sort it out.
yes, feeling rather low, or in a super bad mood.
and guess what,

AKU FUCKING SAW A FLASHER BELOW MY BLOCK .
some 18-21 years old malay guy. fucking small dick still wanna show off. wth.

he un zipped his pants and took out his dick. obviously trying tu scare me.
but i was tuu engross in my own thoughts that i just stood infront of him a few secs,
then look at him . i was thinking : wtf, what a small dick, then i look up at him, roll my eyes
then suddenly the thought came up ! WTF, ISNT THAT A FUCKING FLASHER ?
he din walk away after showing, he just hide behind a wall.
then i immediately took out my phone, wanted tu take a photo of him.
but he took a few steps back after he saw me holding out my phone infront of him.
wanted tu laugh at him but was seriously not in any mood.
so i just took the lift home. he was still standing there.

in my mind i was like, limbu in a super bad mood already,
dare show up in my lift and provoke me i sure give yoo NO FATHER DAY.
(dun believe ask ppl like kumar, he kena it from me before.)
or whack yoo till yoo scream like a gu niang(girl) begging me tu stop .
which i wont, i will continue till the
pink shirt yoo are wearing turns blood red.
tuu bad,
i hate pink.

No comments: