Thursday, May 21, 2009

few pics i stole from jo's blog when we went swimming like 500hundred years ago .

me&jo

with jackie .


retarded photo .

its me ! jo says its dead fish ! wth !


i woke up in the morning today and the first thought that came tu my mind was,
wth ! i din go school ?!?! . zZz. guess i was too tired.
roar. already promised myself that i would attend school everyday this week !

nothing much this week . just going home after school tu sleep then met sister
at night. sometimes desmond.c came too sometimes baby came .
caught ' the uninvited ' with sister yesterday at ps . great movie .
saw my primary school friend, fiona. then also bumped into erika and melizsa .
sheesha tml with kumar all ! so long since i last hang out with them !
more photos when sister send it tu me !

No comments: