Thursday, May 07, 2009

Tiredzxzxzxzx . insomnia for few nights already .
some many things racing thru my mind nowadays. especially when it's time for bed. urgh.
and partially its due tu the bad weather i guess.
really need some sleep badly. is either i dun sleep = skip school
or slept only like at 3am or4am = not enough sleep = overslept. (or skip school)
yes, its that bad :S i really wanna kick the habit of skipping school once every week. roar.
but its so difficult for me. 5days of school in a week is quite tedious for me ever since sec2. lol.

i'm only looking forward tu another so called long weekend .
wanna catch up on my sleep badly and do some studying.
also, need tu complete my ss project and maths homework.
roar. as much as i hate studying or doing homework, i've got no choice right ?
swimming tml eh ?
right, gotta go study for my chemistry test tml .



so enough of all your nonsense.
so sick & tired of your crappy shit.

No comments: