Friday, May 29, 2009


guess who izit ! LOL .
its baby and i 2years back when we are still good friends. LOL !
he suddenly reminded me of this photo we took, so i just decided tu just post it .
and i sort of miss my old hair. lols.
hmm, this photo reminded me of the past man. talking on the phone till morning,
all those sweet lil msges sent. ahahahaha !


so.......... i'm sick ! not really those very bad one. just cough and flu .
was on MC ytd. YES ! MC ! not skipped school okay ! and today,
reported sick and went home.
was feeling dizzy when i reached school. din really cared. but it got worse.
resting for 1whole hr din help at all . in the end, vomited. so went home
took my medicine and slept !

ROAR! chinese 'o' is on this monday ! means 3 more days. shiat .

i'm hungry ! gonna have dinner now then take my medicine !
take good care of yourself people ! tatas .

No comments: