Sunday, May 10, 2009

Saturday
was supposed tu bake muffins for mother's day with jo but plans changed.
met sister instead with her fren, danny. slack slack then danny left
around 6pm ? sister came over for awhile then went out for dinner.
then went tu slack here and there around sk .
sister was thinking of songs that can describe me. lols.
dug up old songs and sing sang sung. was so funny how we wanna recall how
this song goes like then end up singing another song thats similar.
felt like drinking so sister went back tu get some vodka.
cant feel any kick so did some silly things like spinning each other around.
end up the one who's feeling dizzy was sister . lols.
home at around 2am ?

was feeling very upset nowadays and this sweetie pie never fail tu calm me down
and cheer me up. always telling me how things are gonna be okay no matter what.
and also, thanks for always being so steady whenever
i need someone tu accompany me tu drink!
thanks for the vodka yoo are always providing me with. lol.
thanks for being there for me tu hear me rant rant rant.
thanks for telling me that no matter whatever happens yoo are always there,
and i only need tu give yoo a call.

LOVE YA MANY MANY SISTER !
9years + and still counting ......

No comments: