Wednesday, January 17, 2007

HAPPY BIRDDAY TU JASMINE YAP HUI YI!!! she ish 14 now. gosh. how lonq den it wil b my turn? lols. but i feel sorry 4 her. she did not reali enjoy today. or even. she dun enjoy it at all. =x cuz after sko we juz slack ard canteen nia. lols.n another thinq. I'M IN 4 SYF!! I'M IN! I'M IN! I'M IN! yeepiiiiiiiiiii!!! paisae paisae. tuu excited le. after dance practise went canteen. but dun feel lyk eatinq. 1st period - literature. slept in class. 3rd period - maths. do my own stuff. recess - ate mince meat noodle. n tt stupid glen did smth tt make mi punch him lyk hell. he DESERVE it ! after recess. engmo lesson. did a test. quite hard la. den history. quiz! every body get a chance tu ans. luckily yan wei tel mi da ans. if not honq gan liao. lols. last period - info skill. juz any how rite few sentence. end. went tu find jasmine dey all lor. den we sinq a veh stupid birdday sonq 4 her. hehe. went hm at 5.30++ saw mr famy. chat wib him all da way tu bus stop. he left smth on his desk. den he walk bak tu sko n take. poor thinq. n now..bak hm. yep.

and ya.. i'm in LOVE with mr ben - my dance instructor. LOL

No comments: