Thursday, January 25, 2007

i woke up late today n i'm stil da 1st tu reach sko. i dunno i'm sittinq in da rain until gordon told me -.- this morninq quite cold la. i din even sweat when i run 3 rounds around da sko. i started sweatinq on da 4th round. lols. our class da charbo all sho paisae. dun dare tu do forward roll. except emma n me. haha. i'm da 1st tu do it! i'm hungry but dun feel lyk eatinq durinq recess tym. durinq maths lesson i had yawn for 6 tyms la. nth went inside my brain at all. i dun even noe a single shit. practical for sci today. sian oso. lunch after sko. went compass. sat at BK again. ate HERSHEY pie again. LOL. i wanted tu do my maths hmwk. but i dun even noe da 1st step. so 4get it. der was this 3 guys sat 1 table away frm us. n dey r lyk competinq whoose hp sonq was louder? jas jo n me was lyk. cheyy..so small nia. den we blast jas hp de sonq. LOL. dey were playinq ' show me the money ' den we use jo de speaker play tt sonq. damn loud. after awhile dey left BK. dunno their own limit wan cum challenge us. menq zai si ! went hm after tt. reali damn sian. n i dream bout jaron ytd nite. lols. i have been feelinq down lately. i dunno y. i get angry easily n emo once i start listeninq tu sonqs tt brought bak memories. i almost cried at BK juz now. lols. silly me. now ish not bout my family problems. ish bout........haix. dun wish tu say anithinq bout tt. juz gonna end here. bye.

i dunno how tu express my feelinqs inside.
i feel so numb inside. i feel so cold inside.
i juz keep holdinq on. its hard tu let go.
i feel lyk cryinq out loud on my frens shoulder.
der wil oways b smth inside mi tt i cant stop thinkinq.
i dunno how tu get rid of it. someone plz help me.
i feel lyk i'm wastinq my tym on smth tt i noe its impossible.

i'm tryinq my veri hard tu give up.
i wanna love you no more.

No comments: