Sunday, January 21, 2007

juz reborn my hair. actually wan do treatment onli. but den dey say onli last for 1 week. wtf. its my 2nd tym doin reborninq. but my 1st tym result was better. n it cost mi 160 bucks. now i do de ish 110..but got discount. jo mum told me not tu tel any ppl da actual price. if not ppl wil b goin der tu do at tt price. LOL. jas bcum more chio n chio le! she look so fab after da reborninq la. on da way der we was lyk listeninq tu sonqs tt brinq us bak memories. :) how tym had pass so fast. we were all in sec 2 now. diff classes. but we learn better without each other. cuz wat we do in class last year was play n play. end up lyk tis. haix. i'm gonna work hard 4 both my dance n studies. n wil go bak tu work once syf ish over. yea. i'm goona get on with life. so dun worry. haha. sko so fun n my dance mates so nice. it wil b a pity if i leave dem. n ya. 4get bout da previous post in blue. i mean those sentences in blue.

he stil did not online..
n i stil miss him.
but its not necessary for him tu b by my side.
i wan him tu hav happiness.
i cant b selfish.
i dont nid his love.
i can survive without him.
n..n..n
SINGLEHOOD RAWKS!

No comments: