Tuesday, January 16, 2007

nv go sko ytd. cuz sick. lols. ish onli sore throat la. but i oso woke up on 6am. -.- went tu c doc wib my mummie. went tu eat breakfast 1st. n guess wat. she ask me tu pay myself. FINE. den she pei mi wait till 12cock jiu go le. we frm 11 liddat jiu wait wait wait liao lor. den she gonna late 4 work le. so went off 1st. sadded. den finally 12.30 my turn liao. sickeninq doctor. dun wan gib me 2day MC. pui pui pui. went hm after tt. change n went bak tu sko 4 modern dance practise. startinq on syf de dance liao. we r doin modern jazz. abit ballet ballet la. cher pick 31 out of 40 ppl? den wednesday cher wil onli choose 25 peeps. sadded. hope tt my leqs n arms wil listen tu me. lols. pray hard tt wil get thru da 'audition' tml. i reali wan tu perform 4 syf. haha. today woke up late. suppose tu b 6am but woke up at 6.15am. lols. but i'm still da 1st one tu reach sko. sian. damn cold in da morninq la. cold til my stomach pain. today every lesson was alright la. but i had a good tym durinq CDP period. miss joseph ish cool! she ROCK! she so joker la. after sko at sko eat lor. den chat chat chat n chat til bout 4? jiu faster rush hm. if not rain again. lols.

No comments: