Wednesday, January 31, 2007

i cnnt concentrate on today dance practise at all. der's lyk alot of stuff racinq thru my mind n smth* botherinq me. i juz cant get those steps right la. i hope miss zu juz take mi out for the finale part. argh! after dance jiu go toilet spray hair liao. my hair ish lyk damn black. den my hair sibei dry n rough. eek! n guess wat. CHER DIN CHECK LA! means tml muz spray again. fcuk. today lesson was alright. n my pe pp cher pair of shorts ish damn short. ish lyk coverinq onli half of HIS thigh. slack around in sko after sko. jaron was chattinq with chen ninq dey all. saw chen ninq inbox. so sweet of jaron. LOL. den went tu plaza with jas jo n jaron. din eat la. no mood. lols. went hm at around 6? went mall with my mum tu collect my contact lens n pay some bills. n der's a promoton thinqy on facial. its quite cheap la. 38 bucks for 1 session. n include 16 kind of treatment. we decided tu give it a try. yea. my mum n i. saw shane. she greeted my mum. lols. she's with andy. oso saw ah teck n ah siao. LOL. went hm after tt. not reali in a good mood. tml got pe! die!

No comments: