Thursday, February 01, 2007

din go sko today. got rashes da previous nite. n its all over my face. GROSS!! eye oso swollen. but thish morninq wake up ok le. eye stil got abit nia. but lazy tu go sko. lols. cuz got pe. den juz slp till 9 plus. ate maggie mee. bout 2plus go cp meet jojo jas n emily. eat at BK n chat chat chat. bruce came. den leave. den alca faiz came. den leave. den tian chenq dey all came. bout 7 ppl. damn noisy la. den der ish this 2 gals bout 19 or 20 dress in pink n purple. dey keep lookiqn at us. especially da purple wan. i buey ta han den diao her. knn. keep stare stare stare. den tian chenq stare bak. i keep starinq at dem oso la. EEK! ugly bitches! 1 fat 1 thin xp. marcus treated jo n me mac flurry even though he left with 5 bucks. poor ass. i noe we veri bad la. LOL. den jo bro n alvin came. dey keep gossiping bout tian chenq dey al la. den jo n her family go eat pizza. good lor. i no money :( den jas emily pei me take lrt hm. as in take same side as me. HAPPY BIRDDAY TU JOSEPHINE GOH!!!! u guys r oreadi 14. when den my turn huh?? lalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalallalal~


great. my parents had divorced.

No comments: