Monday, February 19, 2007

i HATE today!!! went tu plaza sing. with melissa, mel mel, jojo, emily, jackie. alot of shop nv open la. shd go tml lor. even Him oso say. but melissa cnnt make it tml. i din noe mit at 1.30 la. ytd dey say 1. so i rush lyk hell. den melissa go der pei me 1st. when i was waiting for lrt got this 2 sisters. one is my pri sko. 1 is nan chiau sec. i saw dem b4 around my hse. den dey 2 keep staring at mi. those veri rude wan la. i of cuz buey song stare bak. den da gal. my pri sko de. wait towards me. stand infront of mi n stare at me. so i stare bak. lyk veri buey sonq la. den she walk away. dey keep scan me. so i diao dem lor. pianq. how old le stil wan play this kind of shit. as if i veri scare. plz lor. nvm. went reach ps le go c got wat movie. norbit is nc16. but we planing tu hiong. lols. we keep thinking whether tu hiong until the tickets sold out la. i wan fuck the machine can. den went arcade play awhile jiu go eat le. ate ajisen. dey say takoyaki inside is prawn tts y i wan la. but turn out tu b SOTONG lor. i wan fuck the person can. urgh!! den dey help mi change tu fried tofu. got 3 piece. but i onli ate 1. cuz oso not nice. den went toilet. jas, jojo, emily n mi at der make up here n der. jackie wait for us lyk siao lor. lyk bryan last tym liddat. haha. we at inside bout 30min? or more? den deciding where tu go after tt. den decide tu go play majong at mel mel de hse. but i cnnt go. cuz i 5plus muz reach hm tu eat my father sharkfin n dinner. den go my father fren hse. but when i reach hm le he haven cook ok la. but nvm. i oso quite full. LOL. wasted sia. i wear my new year clothe onli for 4 or 5 hrs nia. haix. i love my jeans! wahahah. sian. dunno later can go mel mel hse play ma. n my lil sis told mi tt my brother cuming. i mean my elder bro. half brother. haha. but stil my brother. lols. ok. i noe i'm crappin. so 4get it.

No comments: